According to Psychology Today, creative individuals are remarkable for their ability to adapt to almost any situation and use available resources to reach their goals. The following majors/concentrations allow individuals to flex their creative muscles.
Fashion Design and Merchandising
Prepares students to design and produce clothing and accessories from inception to finished product and its ultimate sale to the consumer.
- Advertising copywriter - median annual salary of $47,830
- Fashion coordinator - median annual salary of $48,000
- Product designer - median annual salary of $81,090
- Visual merchandiser - median annual salary of $39,710
Prepares students to source, purchase, distribute, market, design, and sell floricultural products.
- Freelance floral designer - median annual salary of $67,840
- Horticulture therapist - median annual salary of $64,540
- Specialty visual designer - median annual salary of $61,730
- Wedding and bridal designer - median annual salary of $73,180
Prepares students to plan and design environmental and cultural landscapes to improve quality of life.
- Environmental specialist—median annual salary of $71,130
- Land surveyor—median annual salary of $51,0200
- Landscape architect—median annual salary of $ 65,760
- Urban and regional planner—median annual salary of $73,050