Animal and Dairy Science
Animal and Dairy Science is a multidisciplinary science that focuses on livestock and companion animal growth, health and safety, as well as food and fiber production. Professionals in the diverse fields of animal and dairy sciences strive to provide healthy and wholesome food as well as quality fiber products to support the growing population. Students in Animal and Dairy Sciences will learn about the newest technologies and experience progressive management strategies that will prepare them to be leaders in agriculture.
Prepares students to pursue an agricultural business career.
- Agricultural extension agent - median annual salary of $45,550
- Breed association representative - median annual salary of $43,080
- Dairy herd manager/owner - median annual salary of $64,130
- Dairy inspector - median annual salary of $44,140
Promotes practical application of skills relevant to animal production.
- Breed Association Representative - median annual salary of $43,080
- Dairy Herd Manager/Owner - median annual salary of $64,130
- Dairy Inspector - median annual salary of $44,140
- Extension Agent - median annual salary of $45,550