Leah Hadskey is a biochemistry major with a pre-veterinary medicine concentration. The Coldwater, Mississippi native anticipates graduating in May 2019. Leah's favorite thing about home is her 10 pound Shih Tzu/Chihuahua named Paisley. Leah recently became an ambassador and says she is honored to be chosen. She says one thing she loves about CALS is how diverse everyone is and how everyone is from a different walk of life and yet they come together as one and support each other as a family. Mississippi State football season is her favorite time of the year. She loves the junction and stadium and spending all day with family and friends while cheering on the best team in the SEC.
How to Become a Bulldog
- Apply to MSU.
- Make sure you submit the $40 application fee, official transcript, your official test scores (ACT & SAT), and any college coursework you have completed.
- Fill out the Scholarship resume and submit by December 1st for Competitive scholarships, August 1st for Leadership & Service Scholarships.
- Fill out your housing application by April 1st.
- Come to Academic Insight.
- Complete the FASFA.
- Register for Orientation.
- Welcome to the family!