Julie King is a human development and family science major from Olive Branch, Mississippi. She anticipates graduating in May 2018. Julie says her favorite thing about home is her family because family comes first in her life, so anything she does at home is 10 times better because they are there with her. We asked Julie what her favorite thing about Mississippi State is and she said the opportunity it gives each and every student no matter your area of study, your economic status, or your personality. "Mississippi State has a special place for everyone." In Julie's free time you can find her recreating crafts found on Pinterest. After graduation, she plans on attending nursing school to obtain her BSN. Some exciting news about Julie is she is engaged to a CALS alumnus and they plan on tying the knot December 22, 2018.
How to Become a Bulldog
- Apply to MSU.
- Make sure you submit the $40 application fee, official transcript, your official test scores (ACT & SAT), and any college coursework you have completed.
- Fill out the Scholarship resume and submit by December 1st for Competitive scholarships, August 1st for Leadership & Service Scholarships.
- Fill out your housing application by April 1st.
- Come to Academic Insight.
- Complete the FASFA.
- Register for Orientation.
- Welcome to the family!