Taylor Bocage is a fashion merchandising major from New Orleans, Louisiana and anticipates graduating in May 2019. The sounds of jazz, a strong sense of community, and getting together to celebrate any occasion are a few reasons Taylor is proud to call the 'Big Easy' home. Taylor's favorite cuisine is her dad's homemade gumbo she swears is the best anyone will ever have. Taylor says while she could go on and on about the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, two things she loves most are the college's diversity and endlessly friendly atmosphere. Taylor has a passion for fashion and says her favorite designer is Chanel because of the brand's long history and timeless class. After graduation she hopes to move to NYC and work with an established local brand as a fashion buyer. A fun fact about Taylor is when she's at MSU away from her father's famous gumbo, a close second as her culinary go-to is actually Taco Bell.
How to Become a Bulldog
- Apply to MSU.
- Make sure you submit the $40 application fee, official transcript, your official test scores (ACT & SAT), and any college coursework you have completed.
- Fill out the Scholarship resume and submit by December 1st for Competitive scholarships, August 1st for Leadership & Service Scholarships.
- Fill out your housing application by April 1st.
- Come to Academic Insight.
- Complete the FASFA.
- Register for Orientation.
- Welcome to the family!